trabajar con spoty

trabajar con spoty

LaRockeria

Hola. Tengo un pub de rock y me gustaria saber si puedo trabajar con espotify en el local. Quiero saber si tendría algún problema si viene algun representante de la SGAE. Gracias

2 Replies

Re: trabajar con spoty

Merik
Community Legend

Hey there! :)

Sorry for my English, I'll use Google Translate to translate this into Spanish. I'm not too sure on what you are trying to accomplish, but here are the following links that can help you:

If you are looking for career opportunities, click here.

If you are looking to become a partner, click here.

If you want to get in touch with the Spotify Press Team, click here.

If you want to get in touch with the Spotify Label Services Team, click here.

If you want to get in touch with the Spotify Advertising Team, click here.

----

Hola! :)

Lo siento por mi Inglés, voy a usar Google Translate para traducir esto en español. No estoy muy seguro de lo que usted está tratando de lograr, pero aquí están los siguientes enlaces que le pueden ayudar:

Si usted está buscando oportunidades de carrera, haga clic aquí.

Si usted está buscando convertirse en un socio, haz clic aquí.

Si desea ponerse en contacto con el equipo de prensa de Spotify, pulse aquí.

Si desea ponerse en contacto con los Servicios de la etiqueta de equipo de Spotify, pulse aquí.

Si desea ponerse en contacto con el equipo de publicidad de Spotify, pulse aquí.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Highlighted

Re: trabajar con spoty

Peter__
Community Legend
If you are looking to use Spotify to provide music on your premises, unfortunately that would be in breach of the Spotify Terms of service since it is not "personal, non-commercial" usage (even if you have valid licensing to play music).

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

SUGGESTED POSTS