Re: How long are your playlists?

sttevehere
Roadie

@Peter wrote:
I have a huge variety of playlists and lengths, ranging from maybe ~100 tracks all the way up to 10,000 tracks!

10,000 track playlists!  I'm feeling inferere.  

My playlists average 25 - 100 songs.  Anything over 100 seems to be too much for me to manage.  I'd prefer to manage my music/albums in a collection or library, that's why I can't wait for the Spotify upgrade!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Ghostgate
Music Fan

I usually create a playlist for every band and multiple ones for that band as well.

My playlists contain 1 to sometimes around 100 songs. I sometimes have 1 song which is just my favorite song playlist, then I have a "songs I like" playlist which varies from 2 to sometimes 30-80, along with a "Overall" playlist which contains all the songs by that band which sometimes leads to 100 songs total.

My starred playlist has about 1,500 songs total. But now I'm not going to be starring my playlists do to the new update with the "save" feature.

-Ghostgate

-Zane

I may be a Christian, but that just means I'm nice.
Please don't judge me just because I'm Christian.
Get to know me first before judging.
Geronimo!
Highlighted

Frostshokk

My longest spotify playlist is 677.8666666666667 hours. (677 hours and 52 minutes)
That's 28.2444 days.

9,486 songs.

songs.png

user-removed
Not applicable

Cleaned playlist again. Removed hardstyle and hardcore.

I want to listen only handsup (harddance, jumpstyle and dancecore) - real Undergound music.

In the middle of my heart, in the middle of the night, every step I take, goes straight to the light. Hands Up forever! In the middle, in the middle, in the middle of the night, every beat I hear, goes straight away from my earphones with bass :)

list.PNG

Happy music forever. Hands up everyone all around the world! We are one for happy lyrics and melody :)

By the way. Spotify guys, if someone is reading... I'm so happy with your service. Almost 80 hours of happy melodies with smooth bass in my Pioneer speaker, laptop and Samsung smartphone with 10 € in month. It's amazing service. I see some are complaining about no music in Spotify they like. I think they are not searched or even opened Spotify... Best music catalogue. Thanks for this music. Really in the middle of the night, in the middle of my heart I can these days really take with me 1,373 songs in 107 gram (smartphone) :) It is possible today, but was not ten years ago.

SuperWisdom
Community Legend

I've just joined Spotify, so my playlists are pathetic. However, I did use playlists with my native music playing program on my computer. My playlist was about 25 hours long. 

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?!
Follow me: Snapchat | Twitter | I'm a Blackstar!

TorpedoTom
Music Fan

I generally base the content of my playlists on either a particular mood (being irate after a long day at work, feeling energetic, etc) or on a particular type of activity (driving fast, working out, gaming, etc). 

Longest one is the starred playlist, before they switched to the "my music" dealie, with 1938 songs @ 146 hours. 

Being from the generation that was used to having to burn eighty minute CDs to listen to in the car or portable CD player, most of my playlists are under thirty tracks, with a few exceptions like for the ones I'd be listening to at work for 5+ hours straight and I didn't want to look at my iPod. I find that more than that results in me just listening to part of a playlist and having to skip tracks more often than I care to. 

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

user-removed
Not applicable
I normally play through my Starred playlist which is 404 songs and increasing.

user-removed
Not applicable

My playlists vary in size depending how much material by an artist I am interested in has available on the spotify service. I have single album release playlists and some playlists of artists who have allot of material available such as Aerosmith, Yes, ect. I tend to build artist discography playlists rather then singles or best of type of playlists. To be accurate I do not know exactly which playlists is my longest right now it would probable be my Yes playlist or maybe The Who Playlists I have right now. My Yes playlist has 423 songs spanning their entire musical existence. My The Who Playlist has 745 songs again spanning the band musical existence, but this playlists has also several release versions of the release Tommy. My The Moody Blues playlist has 452 songs, my Fleetwood mac playlist has 506 songs. It just varys depending on what is currently available.

Meurramya
Music Fan

I think I do my playlists a bit differently.  I have playlists for artists, and not a lot of random ones.  I usually want to listen to an album/group of albums by an artists in its entirety.  I do have a couple of "Misc" playlists that have different artists, but overall, I mostly have playlists of bands and their entire discographies as they have them on Spotify.  So some of mine are quite long and some short.

Sjalar svarta som sot vandrat for nattlig blot.

user-removed
Not applicable

It's now over 1,500 songs. ONLY Hands Up music!

list.PNG

Cake and tea time was yesterday to celebrate this stuff!

SUGGESTED POSTS