Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

what We do on here??

what We do on here??

So I’m tryna get the hang of this site I know y’all can help a brother out lol just pass me your greatest ideas!!??

1 Reply

Hi Bentleycoupe,

Welcome to the Spotify Community. Here is a Spotify Answer that outlines and briefly describes the different areas of the Community, to get you familiarized: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Answers/How-do-I-navigate-around-the-Spotify-Community/ta-p...

As for ideas on what to do here, my personal favorite boards to browse and post in are Music Chat (where members post threads discussing music, even including games, that can sometimes lead one to discover new music) and the Playlist Exchange (where members share playlists, which can also be a way to discover music, as well as follow new playlists, from likeminded listeners).

If you ever have any issues using Spotify, the Spotify Answers provide solutions to a wide variety of problems encountered by Spotify users. Another area of the Spotify Community that you can browse through or post a question in if you run into an issue using Spotify is the Help area. And if you have a question about musical content on Spotify, feel free to post your question in Content Questions. Once you’ve posted a question, other members of the Spotify Community will usually do their best to provide suggestions.

Also, there is a program here called the Rock Star program that you can become a part of if you make enough helpful posts in the Help, Music Chat, and Content Questions sections of the Spotify Community. If you are selected to become a part of the program, then you can earn points that you can use to earn Spotify Premium or cool merchandise in return for helping out others on the Community.

If you have ideas on how to make Spotify better, feel free to check the Ideas section (both Live Ideas and Idea Submissions) for one that is similar to your own, and you can vote for it. Or if nobody has already posted your idea, then you can post your own idea here, and hopefully other members will vote for it. The more votes an idea gains, the more likely it is that Spotify will implement it.

I think the Spotify Community is a great place to share and discover music, as well as to help out other members with issues that they have with Spotify. Of course, it is important to read and follow the Community Guidelines.

Hope you’re safe, and let us know if you have any other questions!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts