2018 Holiday Campaign

2018 Holiday Campaign

Payment Offers:

• 3 months for $0.99 offer (or market equivalent) - Pay $0.99 upfront to get 3 months of Premium. You'll need to be on Free, and be eligible to grab this offer.
  • 3 months for $9.99 offer (or market equivalent) - Pay for 1 month upfront and get 3 months of Premium. This offer's only for those who reverted to Free before October 16th, 2018.

FAQ's:

Q: Why did I see the deal if I’m not eligible?

A: We're sorry about that. You shouldn’t have received an email/notification if you’re not eligible. 

Q: Can I activate the deal with a gift card?

A: We're afraid not, sorry. These deals require a recurring payment method, so Spotify can’t accept gift cards or e-cards. The deal can’t be activated once a gift card has already been redeemed, so be sure to redeem your gift card after you sign up for the offer to avoid becoming ineligible.

Q: What payment methods do you accept?

A: A recurring payment method (e.g credit card) however in Brazil, Mexico, Peru and Colombia we accept Debit Cards.

Q: Can I sign up to the Student discount/Family Plan with this offer?

A: These offers cannot be redeemed with any other offer. We’d recommend taking advantage of these deals once your trial period expires.

Q: In Brazil, can Boleto be used as a payment method for these offers?

A: We're afraid not, because Boleto is a non-recurring payment option.

Questions about the 3 for 0.99 offer

Q: Why am I not eligible?

A: You’re not eligible for this offer if you’ve had a Premium subscription/trial in the past. The 7 days trial is an exception.

Q: I signed up before the deal went live, can I still get the offer?

A: Sorry to hear you missed out on the deal. We’d recommend checking out Spotify Family or the Student Discount

Q: I just missed out on the deal, can i still get the offer?

A: Sorry to hear you missed out on the deal. We’d recommend checking out Spotify Family or the Student Discount.

Questions about the 3 for 9.99 offer (or market equivalent)

Q: Why am I not eligible?

A: This offer is only for those who reverted to Free before October 16th, 2018.

Q: I became Free just after October 16th. Can you still honour the deal?

A: We're afraid that's not possible. We'd recommend checking out other deals, like Spotify Family or the Student Discount.

Q: I took the last summer/winter offer, can I still get this offer?

A: Yes! It's is available to all users that left Premium before October 16th, 2018.

Thanks!