Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Backstage-pass.png

Backstage Intro: Meet Alejandro

Richard

Hello Alejandro (aka Community Rock Star OviiiOne), nice to meet you. Tell us a little about yourself.

Hi there! I'm a 18 year old spanish boy. I love listening to music, reading and playing videogames. Beside helping in the community, I've a YouTube channel and a Wordpress blog.

original.jpeg

So, what kind of music are you into?

I like good music, 70', 80's, 90's, 20's and actual music such as dance, pop, rock. My favorite bands are ABBAThe Cranberries, spanish bands such as Amaral and actual artists like Avicii.

What film/tv show/video game has the best soundtrack ever, in your opinion?

"Mamma Mia!" has the best soundtrack in the world, about Disney's films, everybody is crazy because of Let It Go, but the Disney film I liked because of the Soundtrack is "Brother Bear". If we talk about videogames, the best soundtrack ever is the music of "The Legend Of Zelda".

Valentine's Day is coming up! You've got to one song to win the heart of your true love. What do you pick?

This song is... perfect

Thanks for taking the time to chat with us. Before we go, what joke always makes you laugh?

I heard this joke yesterday, sorry if I translate it bad.

"What the hell was doing my neighbourgh ringing the bell last night at 4 AM? I almost dropped the drill because of the scare!"

Bye!

11 Comments