Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

original-3.png

Backstage Intro: Meet Deniss!

Jordi

RockStars3.png

Our Community Rock Stars with the Blog Maverick role can submit blog posts to be published on the Spotify Community Blog. This Backstage Intro interview submission comes from Rock Star @Jordi

Hello Deniss (aka Community Rock Star Atom1989), nice to meet you. Tell us a little about yourself. Deniss

My name is Deniss. I'm a 25 year-old child (YES!) from Latvia. In my free time I like digging around for new, inspiring music--this is my drug and I love this addiction Smiley Happy I'm also an ice hockey fan. With no words just watch this Smiley Happy

So, what kind of music are you into?

Oh thanks for this question! The biggest inspiration for me is uplifting and progressive trance. I'm also addicted to Hardstyle, Chill Out, House Music.

You're new to the Rock Star Program and you are already the number one top contributor! What brought you to join the Rock Star Program?

It's great to help. But the greatest thing is when my advice is really helpful. So if I'm addicted to Spotify and music why not help other people with Spotify too? Smiley Very Happy

We all have music we love and remember from our childhoods. What were your favorite tunes when you were a kid?

My music taste changes from time to time. My childhood was filled with some heavy music genres and bands.

Thanks for taking the time to chat with us. Before we go, what joke always makes you laugh?

Thanks you too. 

Joke

2 Comments
bellad0nna

Great interview, Deniss.

meahtenoha

Nice to meet you @atom1989