Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Backstage-pass.png

Backstage Intro: Meet Eduardo

Richard

Hello Eduardo (aka eElizalde86), nice to meet you. Tell us a little about yourself.

Well I should start with my name… I’m Eduardo (Elizalde is one of my last names) I’m almost 29 YO and I work at the Tequila Regulatory Council in México as head of the social communication and public relations department, we are responsible for taking care of the quality and authenticity of Tequila all around the world. So anything you guys need to know about Tequila, I’m your man, feel free to ask.

I’m married, proud parent of 3 adopted dogs: Karma, Chiripa and Zelda, and member of the community for a year now (just received my badge this week), besides music i'm into football (soccer) videogames and writing (expect my blog entries).

I always wanted to be a rockstar playing with my bands (i played the bass for two bands) but no luck so i'm going all in for this program hehehe  😛 

original.jpg

So, what kind of music are you into?

I am into MUSIC, I think of music as an expression of the human mind (maybe aliens in case of dubstep) and I’ve learned to appreciate this on every genre, there are so many feelings as genres to hear, of course I have my favorites, metal, reggae and electronic music, but I’m always in the look of finding something new that fills my ears, mind and heart.

What's your biggest 'guilty pleasure' (musically!)?

Wow, that is the toughest question, I may say I have one for each genre I’ve listen to, but if I have to define I’ll have to go with a top 3:

1. Reggeaton
  2. Mexican Music (regional)
  3. Miley Cyrus

LOL actually I have a playlist named Guilty Pleasures.

You're stranded on a deserted island. What three albums would you like to have with you? (Plus one luxury item).

This is one is easier, there are albums that one just loves…

1. Dark Side Of The Moon – Pink Floyd
  2. Metallica’s Black Album
  3. Man To Man . Bob Marley (cause it has 3 discs)

And I think I will need a solar CD player  (you meant cd’s right) to play them… that’s all a man needs on a deserted island. Nature provides the rest.

Thanks for taking the time to chat with us. Before we go, what joke always makes you laugh?

Thank you for picking me for the backstage intro , I’m always happy to contribute with the community… and about the joke there is one by Gabriel Iglesias, he bought a dozen of donuts and got pulled over by a cop, the cop asked him “do you know why I stopped you?” he says: ‘Cause you can smell them!!

It cracks me up every time... if possible check it out on youtube. https://youtu.be/a77Dw3tNv8o?t=1m21s

Thank you for reading this...  nice meeting you all! 😄 

6 Comments