Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Backstage-pass.png

Backstage

Backstage Intro: Meet Matheus!

MichaelW

RockStars3.png

Our Community Rock Stars with the Blog Maverick role can submit blog posts to be published on the Spotify Community Blog. This Backstage Intro interview submission comes from Rock Star @MichaelW

Matheus.jpg

Hey there, @Skellingtor (Community Rock Star), nice to meet you! Tell us something about yourself.

Hi, there! I’m from Brazil, I’m 17, and loyal user of Spotify since 2013. I play a lot of video games, I currently do a comedy show about Formula 1, and I like playing with airsoft every now and then. I'm also really into sim racing, but not so much as before. It's still pretty fun though.

So, what kind of music are you into?

I can’t even begin to tell how much stuff I’m into!! I like classic rock, some rap from time to time, even disco gets me in the groove. But my top favorite is synthwave, a genre of electronic music that recreates the feel of 80’s movie soundtracks that were full of synthesizers.

So, you like gaming. Which soundtracks really make you think 'WOW!'?

I have many game soundtracks in my collection, but the one that makes me go ‘WOW!’ is Transistor. The feeling of the songs complements the atmosphere of the game very well, and listening to them alone is also great.

Have you heard about the latest news from Spotify Now? What do you think?

I did hear about the new feature! I don’t listen to many podcasts, but I do appreciate the effort they’re going through to tailor to that audience.

Thanks for taking time to share your moments. Before we go, what joke always makes you laugh?

So a man wants to build a house with 99 bricks, but the hardware store only sells 100. So gets them, builds the house with 99 bricks and throws the last one way high in the sky.

Then a man in an airplane is smoking a cigar, and a lady with a dog asks him to put it out. “Only if you put your dog away”, he says. So she throws her dog out the window (without crashing the plane!) and the man has to oblige. She then pulls he dog back in, thinking she had won, but it had something in his mouth... 

A brick!
3 Comments