Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Backstage-pass.png

Backstage

Backstage Intro: Meet Pedro!

MichaelW

Backstage-pass.png

Our Community Rock Stars can submit blog posts to be published on the Spotify Community Blog. To find out more about the Rock Star Program click here. 

Hey there, @DasPeter (Rock Star)! Tell us something about yourself.

Hey! I'm Pedro and I live in Jalisco, Mexico. I'm currently in my freshman year of high school.
My favorite hobbies are playing video games, watching movies, listening music and hanging out with friends.

66fcc818-e725-42d4-8ab3-0982ac40377f.jpg

So, what kind of music are you into?

I have a thing for songs with deep or very noticeable bass, so the current top songs and artists have been my shelter for the last couple of weeks. I especially like Major Lazer, Kygo, and Avicci. I also try my best to discover small artists. Some movie soundtracks are great as well.

What are your favorite movie soundtracks?

Definitely Interstellar's soundtrack is my favorite. I feel it is nicely done and that it perfectly matches the movie's theme. I've also been hearing the Tron soundtrack since the 2010 movie came out. Right now I'm giving a try to the Batman vs. Superman soundtrack.

If you were music composer for a movie, who would you be and why?

The Interstellar and BvS soundtracks are made by Hans Zimmer. I'd love to work on movie soundtracks just like he does. I admire how he can produce thought-provoking music (at least for me), but he can take the challenge to create more dramatic music.

Thanks for taking your time to chat with us. Before we go, what joke always makes you laugh?

A dyslexic man walks into a bra...

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 2.43.49 PM.png