Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Backstage-pass.png

Backstage Intro: Meet Pete

Richard

Hello (Community Moderator) Pete, nice to meet you. Tell us a little about yourself.
Hello all, my name is Peter as the above suggests! I'm 22 years of age and have lived in Cambridge, England for the most part. I have worked at Spotify for around 9 months now, and also run a popular side project out of work relating to video games.

PDSC0619.JPG

So, what kind of music are you into?
I am a huge EDM/Trap/Bigroom fan - primarily the likes of Hardwell, Martin Garrix, KSHMR and so on.

Word is you're quite into video games. Any good soundtracks you can recommend?
My favourite game soundtracks of all time would have to be either Need for Speed: Underground 2 or Burnout 3: Takedown. Old school games with old school soundtracks, but still classics to this day.

So the solar eclipse in the UK was quite disappointing. Can you brighten our day with some solar-themed songs?
Not exactly solar themed, but it's called Eclipse (Hardwell) and I rate it highly.

Thanks for taking the time to chat with us. Before we go, what joke always makes you laugh?
That's a tough one - I don't tend to laugh at traditional jokes for some reason. I quite enjoy watching prank channels on YouTube to pass the time though - plenty of laughs right there.

3 Comments