Collection beta testers wanted

Community Manager
Community Manager
‎2013-10-17 10:36 AM

Hi everyone,

we're looking for folks to try out new versions of Collection on Spotify (Android, iOS, Web Player and Desktop.)

Are you interesting in becoming a beta tester? Do you want to help improve the Spotify experience?

Join the Beta Band!

Fill out this form now, apply to be part of the beta band, and receive beta versions of Spotify when they become available.

And don't forget to reply here to let everyone know you've applied!

More info soon, but here's a sneak preview:

370 Comments
drumkey
Festival VIP

I have applied

Matteo_Zel
Garage Band

Me too

tonypiz
Concert Regular

Same here. ^^

Community Legend

Me too :D

Peter

nemof
Viral Sensation

I've also applied.

cheers

mr_benn
Bedroom Songwriter

Me three! 

inkyblack
Music Fan

Applied. Looking very forward to checking this out.

ruccola
Garage Band

Signed up too, but it says it's for "Spotify for Android"?

Community Legend

That is true, although it is definitely a different form to the android beta signup form. Maybe just a copy and paste mistake? 

Peter

Community Legend

i applied :P

AOTA
Music Fan

so, a while back I found and installed a spotify 'beta' client that looks identical to the web player. is/was that the beta build? I lost it when I wiped my computer and would love to have it back, if only to get the windows snap feature back. applied

Bob24
Roadie

Can't wait to see a collection feature :-)

Top Star
Top Star
I applied for the beta for Android. If I want to beta test for all the others listed in this thread, do I apply using this form or does it carry over?
4l4R1
Concert VIP

Hi!

Joined as this feature my open me way to premium upgrade ;-)

Thanks!

Sunshoopa
Concert VIP

Yep, I just also signed up for iOS and it said Android. If it's either I wouldn't mind as I have both anyways.

fvalcruz
Festival VIP

Applied! :)

Top Star
Top Star

Applied! :)

goldenmonkey
Music Lover

Oh man, absolutely. Been waiting for this feature.

Edit: picked 'Android' as the OS I'd test on, but would love to test on iOS (iPad), Android (Phone) and OSX. And hell, even web.

danc27
Garage Band

This is my most anticipated feature and I'd love to try it out and help make it better.

I picked iOS, but like goldenmonkey said I'd be more than willing to test it on OSX, Windows and Web Player as well!

misterspotify
Garage Band

Applied, now looking forward to test. Would be happy to have the chance.

When will you roll this out? :)