Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

monthly-ideas-review2.png

Monthly Ideas Review - July 2015

meahtenoha

July 2015 Ideas Review

Every month the Community Team reviews our Ideas Board and present the ones we’ve updated in the past 31 days.

We're here to take a look at the ideas we updated for you all in July. Curious what we implemented last year? Well check out our Yearly Ideas Review: 2014 here

IMPLEMENTED:

1. [iOS] Sort and filter tracks inside a playlist.

GOOD IDEA:

2. Support for High-DPI screens [Windows].

3. [iOS] Please don't automatically hide the timer.

penguin prison.png

4. Reduce/ remove shuffle button on mobile for Premium users.

5. [Desktop] Improve Spotify's volume normalization.

NOT RIGHT NOW:

6. [Spotify Connect] Scrobble to Last.fm.

7. Airplay for multiple speakers at the same time.

8. Bring back the warmer green.

Have an idea for Spotify? Share it with us.

We're constantly bringing your feedback about Spotify back to headquarters. Please keep bringing your ideas to the Community so we can be sure your voice is heard.

Big thanks to our Idea Guardians that help bring this feedback to Spotify staff. Thanks for your help this month @Marco @blake and @Jordi

spotify:track:67p0reegSk1gbKaQhQDUpo

spotify-footer.png

3 Comments
tomasdeburca1

Please note I find thatI can now have spotify at half price if I join through Vodaphone . I am a long standing customer and should not half to pay double the price of new vodaphone customers . Tom Burke <snip - moderator edit>

Mod Edit: Just removed the email address for security. Please try to avoid sharing this info in future.

09rosette

Hello

The shuffle mode repeats songs too often.

Can we please have a 'Randomize Playlist' button so we can change the running order of the list without shuffling, or toggling the 'song' 'artist' or 'date addded' buttons.

Thank you.

x

alloko39

A couple of things I've been wanting to share:

-On the Discover Weekly (which is AWESOME btw), I wonder if it would be beneficial to be able to give feedback on the weekly suggestions (either on the overall list or by individual song) to let Spotify know whether you love/hate the suggestions..

-With the radio stations, specifically the ones generated based on a specific artist/song (I use the "start song radio" frequently)-- it would be great if we could somehow 'block' or 'blacklist' certain artists that we know we never want to show up. I've noticed sometimes I will keep giving the thumbs down to a certain artist but it will keep coming up in the rotation.

🙂

**Now I'm not sure if I posted this in the right place or not 😕