Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

2022 Artists Wanted Concert

Published on โ€Ž2022-09-12 11:49 AM by Spotify | Updated on โ€Ž2022-10-19 07:59 AM

Music Chat Artists Wanted-RSVP.gif

Welcome to the 2022 Artists Wanted Concert! Please RSVP for updates and notifications. 

On Thursday, October 13, 2022 (4 p.m. BST), youโ€™ll see special performances from winning artists Nel Aique and Unai Karam in Music Chatโ€™s Artist Wanted series, along with our first Emerging Artist feature, Prince Harlow

Replay will available until Tuesday, October 18, 2022, 11:59 p.m. PST!

About the Artists

Nel Aique is a Spanish neoclassical composer and pianist who was our first Artists Wanted winner in Spotify Community! Nelโ€™s songs have reached millions of listeners, earning more than 3 million streams on his latest release โ€œPureโ€. You can find his inspirational and ambient sounds on the Peaceful Piano & Massima Concentrazione Spotify playlists. Learn more about Nel and his winning song โ€œLooking Forwardโ€ in our Artists Wanted interview.

Read
 Artist Wanted No. 1 Interview by @Soundofus

Unai Karam is featured in over 40+ user playlists in Spotify with 1M plays on his piano covers for songs like โ€œDespacitoโ€ and โ€œReggaetรณn Lentoโ€. He was the winner of Artists Wanted Edition No. 4 in Spotify Community where users voted for โ€œlast waltzโ€ as their favorite song submission. Check out our interview with Unai to learn more. 

Read Artists Wanted No.4 Interview by @Nikola 

When we first wanted to recognize talented artists in the community, we started with a series called Emerging Artists of the Month. Spotify Communityโ€™s vote for Prince Harlow kicked off the emerging artists series now known as Artists Wanted ! Prince Harlow is an Indie Rock band from Prague, Czech Republic. In their Emerging Artist interview, they share about their creative process, their inspiration behind the music, and more. 

Read Community Emerging artist - Prince Harlow by @Elena 

About Artists Wanted 

Artists Wanted is a content series in Spotify Community's Discovery & Promo Board where Stars from our Spotify Star Program call for submissions from artists in the community to share their latest song releases. The Music Chat team votes behind the scenes for three finalists to present back to the community to vote on their favorite song, and we've had 6 winners since the project launched in late 2021. 

This concert streaming event is brought to you by Spotify Community and the Spotify Stars Program. To learn more about the Spotify Stars Program, click here

To learn more about Music Chatโ€™s Artists Wanted series, take a look at our previous editions!

Featured Guests
Music Fan

Roadie

Casual Listener

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Thu, Oct 13, 2022 04:00 PM BST
End:
Wed, Oct 19, 2022 08:00 AM BST
Labels (1)
19 Comments
geovanebento

I don't miss this show for nothing ๐Ÿคฉ

nelaique

Hello everyone! I am very excited to participate in this event! I will be happy to answer your questions!

Ymmies

๐Ÿ‘€

ZdenekV

Hello๐ŸŽง

unaikaram

Today is the day!!

MattSuda

LET'S GOOOOO!!!!

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Loneliest_Cabin

Countdown! Very excited ๐Ÿ˜

narodenvrag

Yaay! It's liveeee ๐ŸŽŠ

Kiril

Cool Stuff! Great Music! Thanks to all artists and Community folks for this! ๐Ÿ˜

Kiril Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!
Loneliest_Cabin

Thanks so much @unaikaram @Ymmies @nelaique - really enjoyed those performances. 

Novy

Amazing! SO much talent ๐Ÿ‘

NovyModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!
IsleyP
We want to thank our performers @nelaique@unaikaram, and @Ymmies (Prince Harlow) for helping us kick off our first 2022 Artists Wanted Concert in Spotify Community!

On behalf of the Community Team, we send a special thanks to our Music Chat Team (Past and Present):

Our Mods (Past and Present):

@Elena @Kiril @Nikola @Xenia @Emil Kate, Mario, and @Peter 

Special Thanks to @Luan for our Artists Wanted Logo and to @Jose_M for production support! 

Help us discover more amazing artists in Spotify Community in our Artists Wanted Series in the Discovery & Promo Board!
geovanebento

It's great to be part of this team! Everyone here is amazing!

unaikaram

Thank you @IsleyP for all the work and efforts to organize this event and make it possible. Thanks to all the Spotify Community team for this opportunity!!

Loneliest_Cabin

Have been reading a lot about tour burnout.

Are you folks touring and feeling any of this? How has playing live changed for you in our post-COVID world? 

And do things like this, streaming/virtual performances, offer a good alternative? I know it's not the same as performing live in front of an audience, but it does open things up more globally. 

Would love to hear your thoughts @nelaique @unaikaram @Ymmies 

AdamDam

Congrats and thank you @nelaique@unaikaram, and @Ymmies for sharing these great performances of your music with the Community; I really enjoyed the concert as well!

AdamDamSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
geovanebento

Very good! Congratulations to all the artists, amazing performances, beautiful songs and all very talented. May this initiative take your careers to the next level. Keep believing, God has given you this talent so that your music will touch and move all of us, listeners, music lovers and enthusiasts. I wish everyone success! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

KatesHere

That was very well done everyone, here's to many more! ๐ŸŽ‰

It was fantastic to see such team effort come to life, and the live songs were even better this time round if that's even possible. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, franรงais or ฮตฮปฮปฮทฮฝฮนฮบฮฌ
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Peter

This... was... awesome!

So many things I loved about this:

I loved seeing how much of a community effort this was, from the Stars and Mods helping organize it to all the artists who have submitted songs in past editions and shown enthusiasm for the format.

I loved seeing how the three featured artists showed up, having put consideration and creativity into how they present themselves to the world, from capturing the special performances to talking about themselves and their music.

I'm so stoked for everyone involved. Hats off to you all and I can't wait to see more artists get featured in future edititions of Artists Wanted.

๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š