Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Music: should be available on the iPad

It would be great to be able to use the YourMusic collection on the iPad.
Since I'm using the Pc, android and iOS-version it is confusing that there are different options and possibilities. But what I'm really missing on the iPad is the YourMusic collection. It would be also great if albums then could have the same functionality as playlist:
-you should be able to browse them all offline
-and decide whether they should be available for offline playback

I hope some of you see it the same way! Please add some kudos, even so you might think album and artist lists are outdated 😉 In case you like using the YourMusic collection, too, you might want to have a look at my other ideas.
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Your-Music-album-artist-lists-should-be-available-Off...

2014-10-30

Hey folks! Today we're excited to announce Your Music has come to your iPad: helping you save, organize and browse your favorite music the way you want to. 

So now, you can easily build your collection while lying on the couch with your iPad, take it on the go on your phone, and access it on your computer when you get to work. You can read more about the latest updates on the iPad right here.  

The new Spotify for iPad starts rolling out today and can be downloaded through the App Store.

ipad-white-your-music-playlist1.png

Comments
Marco
Status changed to: Up for Votes

FergusB

Inexplicable why the iPad version of Spotify should use different icons and lack "Your Music" section.

Bohdi

I have version 1.1.0 for the iPad installed. There should be a 'your music' section, right?

But.... it isn't there. I filled it in the desktop version but now my albums are not available via the iPad.

Am I missing something?

haier2

Seriously, this is a massive oversight by Spotify. At least make the iPhone version available for iPad until you figure out this obvious issue.

All I can think of is that I am missing something but others have the same issue so.. your move spotify..

pogbellies

Is there any indication if or when this will be done?

could somebody from Spotify give an indication pleas?

Merik

It's slowly coming together! 🙂 Spotify does consider tablets to be super important though, so it will definitely be in the next volley.

SpencerA

The latest release in the AppStore claims support for this feature. Seems there should be a note somewhere that this feature does not apply to iPads as to prevent people (like myself) from getting false hopes and frantically searching all of the screens and menus for a way to enable it.

image.jpg

madwillsy

Bit of a hack, but it can be done by first initating the 'your music playlist' from an iPhone via Spotify Connect, then it can be controlled from the iPad.

geofffitch

Yes!

fabius

The ability to tag and manage your favourite albums should be the basic #1 function on every Spotify client, starting from the 0.01 version. Radios, sharing, friends, most listened, suggestions.... but you can't fu****g mark one album as your favorite for a easy recall? Always tricking with playlists? Come on Spotify, please give the right priority to the most important features, at least to premium users.