Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Dashboard issue update

Dashboard issue update

Hey folks, this is Alvaro from the Spotify DevRel team.

Thank you for reporting the issues with the Dashboard. We’re aware of the problem and we are working to get it fixed as I type.

We’ll update you as soon as we have more news on the fix. Thanks for your patience!

46 Replies

Hi I'm trying to view my dashboard but it keeps saying "

Something went wrong, we could not load this dashboard page. Try again later." Please fix this.

Same for me too

I'm trying to enter the developer's dashboard and it does not enter. Are you in trouble?

Hi @valeriosouza - thanks for reporting this. Are you able to access the dashboard now?

I will go into developer.spotify.com/dashboard, and it won't load, and it will keep on trying to load.

Plan

Free

Country

SA

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I can't login to the dashboard, it redirect me to the same page

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with this, @kaito13. Can I ask which browser you are using? Do you see an error message? 

im getting the same issue

Getting the same problem as well. I used both chrome and Firefox and still get the issue. it doesn't display an error message, as soon as I click the login button on the home page, it doesn't redirect me to a different page, just refreshes the screen.

Plan

Premium

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 11

My Question or Issue

I can't log in the dashboard page. When I click on the log in button it refreshes the page and doesn't actually log me in.

Same issue here

@Bigod @qxseb Thanks for reporting this! We will try to get to the bottom of it 🙂

Have you had this problem consistently over multiple days, or does the issue come and go? Are you able to sign into your account at accounts.spotify.com and then visit Spotify for Developers after that? Which browsers are you using?

And one additional question - are you using any ad blocking software that might prevent parts of the website from loading? 

I've had this problem consistently. I am able to sign into my account at accounts.spotify.com. I am signed into my account on the Spotify for Developers platform as well, it just doesn't let me go forward from than that. I tried on all my browser on PC such as: Brave, Microsoft Edge and Chrome. It works on my Safari browser on my iOS phone but on PC doesn't work at all. I am not using any ad blocking software either.

Hello, it seems as this is an issue on Spotify's end.

as Recommended try clearing your browser cashe to attempt to see if that will work, and disable any ad blockers, or VPNs. this will assist you, @ me for further assistance.

I've tried all of the suggestions but none seemed to work

If it helps any, it is only doing it on my windows 11 machine, not on my macbook or phone. Nothing appears in the console at all, and it is browser agnostic as well.

Plan

Premium Duo

Country

Bulgaria

Device

(PC)

Operating System

(Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

Whenever I try to open the dashboard an error flashes for a slip second.

"Something went wrong, we could not open this dashboard page! Try again later !

Paws up for a friendly hello edriavr!
I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties opening the dashboard page.

I recommend the following general troubleshooting steps:

• Clear Cache and Cookies: Clear your browser's cache and cookies to remove any temporary data that could be causing conflicts or issues with the dashboard page.

• Try a Different Browser: Attempt to open the dashboard page using a different web browser or device to see if the issue persists. This can help determine if the problem is specific to your current browser.

• Check for Updates: Ensure that your browser and any relevant plugins or extensions are up to date. Outdated software can sometimes cause compatibility issues.

Let's chase away any uncertainty, please keep me updated on your situation!

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts