Date added is misleading

Highlighted

Date added is misleading

Regular

I was making a playlist for a few months for my girlfriend, with certain songs added on special days. As the weeks went on and the "15 days ago" turned into dates, I noticed some of them were off. I talked to several people from Spotify to see if they could help or guide me to someone who could, like a programmer. One of them told me the added dates are probably based on UTC time zone, which makes sense, but I had no way of knowing that before. I was really sad to see a song that I added on her birthday show up as the day after. The last person I talked to suggested me to this developer's site. If someone who has the power to change dates could help me I would strongly appreciate it. And in the future I'll just keep in mind the UTC (or maybe BST). I'm being persistent because it means a lot to me. Additionally when someone tells me "sorry that can't be changed" I get the feeling it's not true. Some things in life truly seem impossible but I'm not convinced this is one of them... Please help. Thanks!

SUGGESTED POSTS