Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Educational program in Spotify ?

Educational program in Spotify ?

Hi, im a teacher of vocational education, some kind of post obligatory studies.

My students are learning programming.

So one of the things i have to teach is use of public API with web application.

Many of them are minors, so if my country Spain, students cant use credit cards or pay to make practices.

So i ask if there is some kind of plan, that my students, can get lets say 3 months of premium account, for free, and without payment methods ( like github education, aws education, microsoft, jetbrains etc...)

Would be great that they could test the api

Thanks

6 Replies

Any ideas or reply ?

Hey @ejgutierrez, thanks for your post on the Spotify for Developers board!

Awesome that you'd like to implement Spotify in your teaching plan. The APIs and SDKs are available for Spotify free and Premium users. There's no need to upgrade to Spotify Premium to use the Spotify API/SDKs. However, some endpoints do require a Spotify Premium subscription. 

Right now, there's no bulk student plans or free Spotify Premium subscriptions available. Students might be eligible for a student discount at spotify.com/student. 🙂

If you have any other questions, feel free to give me a shout!

Have a great day,

Hubo

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @ejgutierrez, thanks for posting these here!

This is the right board to let the folks backstage know about this. Although, I'm unable to make these changes myself; the team keeps an eye out on this board and fixes these things, when necessary.

Let me know if you need anything else!

Have a great day,

Hubo

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for sharing! I wish my teachers would also take care of us as you do. I used to like school, especially English classes but after I started to get a lot of writing assignments, it was just a real nightmare. I always spent hours writing and rewriting them and it wasn't enough, my teacher never liked them. Now, whenever I have to write something, even if it is a simple topic, I read a lot of examples before starting to write. For example, last time, I had to review a boring movie, so I have read the examples from https://writingbros.com/ in order to understand what should I focus on and I have got the desired mark.

Cool! Thanks!

Suggested posts