Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

In the spotify embedded player on the website, some songs are unavailable from yesterday.

In the spotify embedded player on the website, some songs are unavailable from yesterday.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Poland

Device

Samsung Galaxy S9

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

In the spotify embedded player on the website, some songs are unavailable from yesterday. The message "song not available in your country" is displayed, while in the Spotify application itself, whether on your computer or phone, those songs are available and can be played. Screenshot of the error screen is attached. It is important for me that the player on the website contains all the available songs, so please help.

blad2.JPG
bladspotify.JPG
3 Replies

Hey @MichalCraftek, help's here!

Let's see what could be happening here. Just to check, are you using a VPN or proxy that might be located in another country where this track is unavailable?

Also, could you try to remove the track from the playlist you're embedding and then re-adding it by searching for it in the Spotify app and dragging it to the playlist? Keep me in loop!

Have a good one,

Hubo

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I don't use VPN. However, I checked how Spotify responds to other countries' VPNs, but the message was the same (I used a VPN in Opera browser). As for removing and adding the song again, unfortunately it did not help - it was still unavailable on the list. The problem is only with the list on the website, in my spotify, whether it is from the computer or on the phone, all songs are available, so why the message about unavailable in my country if they are available in my country?

Hi @MichalCraftek, have you found a solution to your issue? I am experiencing something similar with the website of my band: we have a new album on spotify and I can listen to it with the spotify app but the embedded album on our website is not accessible, I get the "song not available in your country" as you do.

Cheers
Christopher

Suggested posts