Step 1

NEXT STEP

Song Automatically Stop Playing Randomly iOS

Song Automatically Stop Playing Randomly iOS

Plan: Premium

Device: iPhone 11, 11 Pro, X & XSMax

Operating System: iOS 13.3 & 14+

Hello Spotify Community,

I have Integrated Spotify SPT Audio Streaming SDK in My application. When i Clicked on the Track Song Started Playing but i was facing very serious issues from a few days. I have integrated song playback features in my app when a user clicks on 1 song it automatically plays the next song. But the song stops playing automatically after 2, 3 Songs. It happened again and again and again. Also when i launched application and not play a song for 10 to 15 minutes and after 15 minutes click on any song to play it 1st give Context failed error with error code 1006 and the start same song in 2nd attempt. I have to resolve it. Your Feedback is highly appreciated Thanks.

Best Regards
2 Replies

Hi there!

There are a few things you can do that might help with the situation.

1. Delete and reinstall the app.

2. Do a clear reinstall. 

A clear reinstall is different from a delete-and-reinstall, and might help with some cache issues. 

1. Open Spotify. In the app's settings (you can access them by going to Home and then tapping the gear icon in the top right corner), tap Storage then Delete Cache.
  2. Head to your device's Settings, then tap General.
  3. Tap iPhone Storage.
  4. Select Spotify from the list of apps.
  5. Tap Offload the app and confirm. This will delete the app but its documents data will be kept.
  6. Then tap Delete App and confirm. This action should delete any leftover documents and data.
  7. Once the app is deleted, press and hold the Side/Top button and either volume button until the power off slider appears.
  8. Drag the slider to turn your device completely off.
  9. After your device turns off, wait a couple of minutes.
  10. Press and hold the Top (or Side) button again until the display turns on.
  11. Switch your device back on and install Spotify from the App Store.

3. You might have forgotten to log out on a different device and a friend or family member is unknowingly listening using your account.

This can be solved easily with the following two steps:

1. Change your Spotify password, which you can do here
  2. Log your account out from all devices it's logged into, you can do this here

4. Change your password.

This could mean your account is compromised. I suggest you change your password, and things like that. You can find more info here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Answers/Has-someone-taken-over-my-account/ta-p/1215270 

5. (Is Spotify SPT Audio Streaming SDK a 3rd-party software?)- If so, try removing it and then integrating it again.

Hope this helps!

Hi,

Thanks for the Reply i really appreciated. My Concern is not About Spotify Application i am talking about Spotify SDK that i have integrated in my application there are the SDK i have Integrated.

1. Spotify Audio Playback Delegate.framework
  2. SpotifyMetadata.framework

I successfully Login SDK In my application and song i also playing in Application Using SDK. My question is i have integrated song playlist features in my app when a user clicks on 1 song it automatically plays the next song. But the song stops playing automatically after 2, 3 Songs. It happened again and again and again. Its is a very big issue that need to resolve

Best Regards,

Suggested posts