Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The ability to watch a podcast visually instead of verbally on the PlayStation 5 Console !

The ability to watch a podcast visually instead of verbally on the PlayStation 5 Console !

Plan

Premium

Country

Saudi Arabia 

Device

( PlayStation 5 )

Operating System

( Sony )

My Question or Issue

I can’t stress how confusing this is, i can watch a podcast with the visuals on my phone but when i go to the Spotify app on my PlayStation 5 i could only play the podcast with the audio without the visuals. Like i don't understand why do we need to address this and get votes on it, its like having an iPhone but you only use it to make phone calls, you dont use all the other gadgets that comes with it, like goddamit man i did my research and to get this issue fixed it wont even cost them a dollar, at this point i think they dont care there just bots like aint no way you disable a feature that every single user wants and then tell us go address it, get 800+ votes in a couple months ( keep in mind you have a small time window in order you reach that 800 votes and if you get past that time span even if you get 10000000000 votes you lost you gotta address it again)  to get that feature. Basically, they take the essentials and leave you paralyzed. 

sincerely, THE VOICE.

0 Replies

Suggested posts