Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Проблема с приобретением подписки

Проблема с приобретением подписки

Хочу приобрести подписку. Локализацию показывает Украина но на данный момент я проживаю в РФ. При оплате картой Яндекс денег выдает ошибку. Что делать? 

Plan

Премиум дуо

Country

Россия. Прошу заменить в профиле.

Device

Xiaomi a1

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

При оплате картой Яндекс денег выдает ошибку. Что делать? 

7 Replies

С картой QIWI та же самая проблема. Просит обратиться в поддержку, но как написать в поддержку я так и не нашел. Все ссылки ведут либо на бесполезный раздел с заготовленными шаблонными ответами, либо сюда на этот форум.

Hey there everyone,

Welcome to the Community! We hope you don't mind us replying in English 🙂

The country your account is set up on always has to match the payment method you're entering when signing up for a subscription. With that said, if you are currently located in Ukraine you won't be able to use Russian payment details to start a Premium plan.

You can check all the payment methods available in your country here.

Hope we were able to shed some light on the situation. Let us know if there's anything else you need help with.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Добрый день. У меня проблема с приобретением премиум подписки. Вчера я по случайности отменила подписку вместо смены реквизитов и теперь при вводе реквизитов для оплаты премиум подписки у меня появляется ошибка.

Нахожусь в Украине, страна указана  Украина, повязывала уже все возможные карты и все равно выдает ошибку.

Hello @Anastasiia15,

Thanks for posting in the Community! No worries - we're here to help.

Just double-checking if you've visited this support page and went through the recommended steps there? If you did and you're still having trouble subscribing, we suggest waiting a couple of hours and try again, as there might have been a temporary connection issue.

It's also worth having a look at your receipts page to check if your payment has gone through. We'll also send you an email receipt whenever you make a payment for a new plan.

Should none of the above tactics work, we'd recommend getting in touch with your payment provider or you can share a screenshot of the error message you get and let us know at what point of the process the payment fails, so we can have a look at what's happening on your end. Be sure to hide any sensitive information on the screenshot.

Hope this helps - Keep us posted!

XeniaModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hey!

I also faced a problem when paying for a DUO subscription. I tried to do this with several of my cards, waited for several hours, tried incognito mode and other devices. Nothing helped.

Group.png

The same error. I tried to pay with 3 different cards that are not blocked, the deadline has not expired, there is money. I tried to go into incognito mode too. "Something went wrong..."

Hey folks,

Thanks for the posts!

You can try the following:

• clearing cache and cookies on your browser
  • private/incognito mode
  • different browser/device
  • different payment method

Let us know if any of those helped.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts