Premiun

Country

Paraguay

Device

Windows computer, playstation 4, tablet samsung E

Operating System

windows 7, android 4.0, playstation system

My Question or Issue

If i buyed the 0,99 3 month offer and right then i enter a family plan, does the card that buyed the 0,99 offer still in the account or it deletes when i got in the familiar plan?

3 Replies

Hey @esmirismael12, and welcome to the community.

Hope you’re doing great!

When you switch to the Premium for Family plan, you won’t get charged until your trial is over (may end earlier because of the price changed).

I hope this helps! I’ll be here if you need anything else 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

First of all thank you for helping me.

But the thing that i want to know is if something will be charged to the card that buyed the 0,99, because the card that i used to buy the 3 month offer was different that the one that is in the family plan, and, something will be charged to the first card (the one of the 0,99 offer), after that plan end?, by the way, there`s any way to delete that card from the account?

Hey @esmirismael12.

Thanks for your reply! 

Are you already paying for Premium for Family along with the 3-month offer? You can upgrade the account you took the offer with to Family with another card. It can be done immediately from the upgrade page for Family. 

Also, in order to remove your payment details, you'll have to cancel your subscription 🙂  

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts