Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

3 Ebanx Spotify charges in my Credit card

3 Ebanx Spotify charges in my Credit card

Hello,

I had some issues with changing my account to student premium, when I finally managed to change it my credit card had 3 charges coming from "Ebanx Spotify"( I tried to do my subscription múltipla times). I assumed those charges were only a confirmation and soon I would get a refund  (the amount was 10R $ and the real subscriptions costs 8,50R $). But now I used my whole credit card limit and when spotify tries to charge me the real subscription fee, it gets denied because I have no funds. I would like to talk with someone to take off one of those 10R $ charges so I can pay the regular 8,50R $ to keep my premium status ( I have  a very long trip this month and I will need spotify offline).

Thanks for the help and sorry for the wall.

1 Reply

Hey @Rafaelvichiato, welcome to the community!

If you were having trouble adding the student discount to your Spotify account, these payments should show as pending on your bank statement. This only means that the funds were put on hold when you entered your card details.

The money should be made available by your bank again soon, but you can definitely contact them for more information about pending transactions.

Let us know how it goes.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts