Step 1

NEXT STEP

3 month premium offer

3 month premium offer

Plan

Free

Country

Romania

Activating the 3 month "re-engagement offer" for 4.99 euros isn't working even though I meet the criteria. Tried on my phone, on my PC with multiple browsers; I'm out of ideas, I keep getting the "It looks like you're not eligible for that offer" message. I noticed I'm not the only one encountering this issue so maybe there's a solution.

7 Replies

Hey @thekriss, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

I've taken a look at the Premium offer, and it seems the offer is for people that haven't tried Premium before (new subscribers).

In any case, could you let me know where you got this offer? I'd also love to see a screenshot of the full offer so I can take a closer look at this for you (make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the community).

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi!

i’m having the same issue: I received an email offer 3 months for 9,99€ for returning customers but once I try to activate the offer, I get a message saying I’m not eligible  for it. Which is not correct as when reading the conditions who can/can’t use the offer, there’s no doubt I should be able to buy 3 months  for 9,99€. I have cancelled my premium account way before April 15, 2019 (late 2018). So why can’t I activate the offer?..

The offer was received via email, which I've attached. I remember seeing that the offer for new subscribers is .99 euros so this is not it but I might be wrong. mail.png

The offer I received was 9,99€ / 3 months for returning customers.C94E4B95-C693-4331-8452-4CC73EAA9DAB.jpeg05150912-DAAB-422E-B0A9-C3497C6AB90F.jpeg

Hey @thekriss.

Thanks for that screenshot! Could you try clicking the link 'Join Premium' and let me know what happens when you try to redeem your offer? Please also send me a screenshot of the error message being shown (make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the community).

@user-removed.

Please also follow the steps I provided above this reply, and let me know how it goes guys 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

What happens is I get the "It looks like you're not eligible for that offer" message. 

Hey @thekriss, and @user-removed.

Thanks for your patience while I took a closer look.

I'd recommend checking out this Live Issue and add your comment and votes to it.

When there is an update on the issue, the moderators should be able and tell you what's going on, and keep you update.

Thanks!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts