Premium

Country

Usa

Device

iPad 

Operating System

(iOS 13.5.1)

My Question or Issue

I continue to get email offers to join for 3 months for free but when I try, I am told that the offer is only for ‘new’ members. I even get the same message in a full banner when I log in to Spotify.com.

C2445187-8FCD-4294-92E7-F96F6A9A1989.png
2 Replies

Hey there @dmtherob

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

The free trial of our Premium offers is only available to users who have never used Premium before. The purpose of the trial is to let users try the service and decide if they want to pay for it in the future.  

That's why trial offers are intended to be used only once per user. In this sense, it'd not be possible to activate the 3 months free trial on your account.

The trial ads are being displayed to everyone on purpose. Some users are still interested in these ads, even if they aren't eligible for the trial offer. They often decide to get a trial as a present to relatives, friends or loved ones, and due to that Spotify can't limit the trial ads only to people who never used Premium in their account. 

Hope you'll find this useful. Let us know if you have any more questions.  

Hola
¡Sabes si para el plan duo los dos usuarios deben de ser nuevos para obtener los 3 meses gratis?

Suggested posts