Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

3 months Premium for P129.00 (Philippines)

Solved!

3 months Premium for P129.00 (Philippines)

HI, it was my first time to purchase Spotify Premium and the website says that, you will get 3month Spotify Premium but when I checked my account on the next day, I did not get the "3 months Spotify Premium" and the website tells me that i am not qualified to subscribe for that promo. How is it come that I am not qualified to avail that promo, my account is new and freshly-made yesterday and it is my very very very first time to purchase Spotify Premium? 

2.jpgUntitled.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @EdwardJosephCar, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Keep in mind that that in order to get the 3 months offer in your country, you need to subscribe with a recurring payment method such as a credit/debit card, or a PayPal account. If you used a "pay as you go" payment method, that's the reason why the offer was not activated in your account.

Let us know if you have any questions. Take care.

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

20 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @EdwardJosephCar, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Keep in mind that that in order to get the 3 months offer in your country, you need to subscribe with a recurring payment method such as a credit/debit card, or a PayPal account. If you used a "pay as you go" payment method, that's the reason why the offer was not activated in your account.

Let us know if you have any questions. Take care.

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hi subscription for P129.00 Spotify premium isn't working. I load my globe sim card and i have a load P138.50 but it says "seems the credit on your prepaid card is insufficient. Please try again or use another payment method."
2017_06_15_11.09.12.png

HI, it was my first time to purchase Spotify Premium and the website says that, you will get 3month Spotify Premium,I subscribe and pay P129 thru cebuana lhullier, I received a comfirmation thru my emaill, but it shows for 1 month subcription only.  Please help... My username is williammanangan1.

Thanks

IMG_7648.PNG

Hi there 🙂 . I encountered the same problem as you did. I just learned from Fortumo (the company that handles the transaction between Spotify and Globe/Smart) that Globe subscribers have to pay 12% VAT for the transaction so the total load balance you need has to be 144.48 PHP. I reloaded and tried subscribing again with the right load balance and got my subscription afterwards. Hope this helps. 🙂 

Just read this for more info: https://s.fortumo.com/spotify/

So only 1 month spotify for me? This was not mentioned to us that in order to get tge 3 months premium we have to have a recurring billing method. So disappointed

**bleep**in professional thieves. You did not mention that when you let us sign the promo.

I have the same problem TT

my supposed to be 3 month subscription will expire in the next few days and it has only been one month 😞

Try logging in Spotify, check under account, your Premium subscription will
be displayed there. Like so:[image: Inline images 1]

This is probably due to the tax the government has implied on Spotify. I was actually surprised when I subscribed for premium a few months ago via Cebuana. I was expecting to pay PHP 129. They charged me with +12 or +15 pesos(?) for the VAT. 

That is such a stupid thing to say. Everything was mentioned in the user agreement. But I guess you didn't read that and just accepted the terms and conditions then blame Spotify. Nice job you **bleep**tard.

Looks like you need to change that "Select Carrier" option to Globe since you said that you're using globe sim card.

HI, it was my first time to purchase Spotify Premium 129 for 3 months i purchase it using a smart prepaid load on June 2017 and it will expired on August or September i think and i have an extra load of 200 earlier why spotify charge me a 129 load and take it ? I thought my premium is expired and it's okay but why spotify charge me and take my load ? Please help me.

@EdwardJosephCar wrote:

HI, it was my first time to purchase Spotify Premium and the website says that, you will get 3month Spotify Premium but when I checked my account on the next day, I did not get the "3 months Spotify Premium" and the website tells me that i am not qualified to subscribe for that promo. How is it come that I am not qualified to avail that promo, my account is new and freshly-made yesterday and it is my very very very first time to purchase Spotify Premium? 

Hi!  Just wanna ask if there are any other promos for premium use.  If i did avail the 129 for 3 months before.  Can i do it again?  If so how can i do it?  Thank you 🙂 because the only thing thats shoeing is 129 for a month 

Hi. I want to know what will happen if I do not pay the amount in the Bayad Center in the deadline that said to the email?

I believe paying using load credit would have additional payment required

we have the same problem huhu

Click bait. Smh.

automatic charging ata ang spotify.

Suggested posts