Free/Premium

Country

Device

I used my windows 10 laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hello,

I've tried for hours to find solutions on here and opened many links and followed advice that was already shared. But nothing seems to be working out so I hope someone can help me here.

So, a few hours ago I saw the 3 months trial premium trial ad on facebook and I clicked on it and went through the process of ''paying'' with my bank account. Everything was working fine, and I saw the premium website confirming I now have premium for a second before it was gone.

Now, even when I go to my overview and check my plan, it's just spotify free with ads, although when I go to the receipts it says I had a transaction for Spotify Premium today and I also received a confirmation on my email for this specific account. This account is new, so I've never tried any trials on there.

10 cents were drawn from my bank account too, so the payment is definitely not pending. I've tried logging out and back in.  Have checked all spotify accounts and it is definitely this one that I had the transaction with. 

Please, help. I can't even cancel anything in case they plan to charge me every month in 3 months.

What if I cannot resolve this? Will spotify still charge me later even though my hands are bound? Or at least give me the 10 cents back if you cannot give me the Premium trial.

I really hope someone can help. Thanks in advance.

1 Reply

Hey @kamihamiha,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community and welcome.

Although 10 cents were drawn from your bank account, it'd be great for you to double-check with your bank the current state of this transaction. We can confirm that if the subscription isn't currently active, no charges related to it will follow in the next months. 

If your bank confirms that everything went through successfully, make sure to follow the relevant steps featured in this support site article to see if you can retrieve your Premium. 

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts