Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

3 months for 0.99.

Solved!

3 months for 0.99.

Hello , I have a question . If I apply for the offert with 3 months for 0.99 can I cancel my subscription any time without to get addintionally charged?Like if I want with one day before the expiring date of the 3 months to cancel is it possible without to be charged for a new month ? Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @DaniDinita.

Thanks for posting your question in the Community.

This is just to confirm that you can cancel anytime before the renewal date of your subscription (you can check this in your account overview page here) and you won't be charged for the following month.

Hope that helps ๐Ÿ™‚

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Yep, cancelling before the 3 months end mean you won't be charged again. 

Thx , I am waiting for a response also from someone from community . Also , I have this problem : I am living in Italy so spotify is seted for Italy . Like they give me the Italian music . How can I change it back to my contry (Romania)

I'd take a look at this: https://support.spotify.com/ca-en/article/how-can-i-change-my-country-setting/

Spotify tends to be a bit iffy with country stuff, I believe it's also linked to your payment method: e.g. Italian credit card = Italian account

I have not applied yet for premium , but it does not let me change the country..maybe anyone has another idea

No one can respond me tot the first question?

Given your situation that you haven't linked any payment method yet, there's one thing you can do... that is by using a VPN that will allow you to obtain Romanian IP Address.

Once you have an IP pointing to Romania, you can then change your country.

Ok guys , BUT HOW ABOUT THE FIRST QUESTION?

You better cancel your subscription 3 business days before they will charge you.

Ok, but for sure they are not gonna charge me if I cancel?

Yes, they wont. Just make sure to cancel your subscription 3 business days before premium subscription billing cycle

Marked as solution

Hey @DaniDinita.

Thanks for posting your question in the Community.

This is just to confirm that you can cancel anytime before the renewal date of your subscription (you can check this in your account overview page here) and you won't be charged for the following month.

Hope that helps ๐Ÿ™‚

Suggested posts