Step 1

NEXT STEP

3 months of Spotify for 9.99

3 months of Spotify for 9.99

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Spain

I've seen the banner with this offer, and it says it is for former Premium users that stopped being premium after 20/05/2018. I would qualify, since my suscription expired after that date, but when I click the banner I get an "Oops, that offer is not valid for you, pay 9.99." I've paid for spotify for the better part of ten years, so I have no trouble paying the full price again, but I feel kind of cheated because you're telling me that I can't get that offer but not why. 

Edit: Just looked at my "Receipts" , and I think it may be because I got this same offer in December last year, so I'm suscribing with the full price, but it would be nice to get a reason as to why I don't qualify instead of the generic "oops, that offer is not valid for you" message.

3 Replies

Hey @takemeinstead, welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with signing up. We're glad to know you were able to figure out why you're ineligible for the offer. 

We'll be sure to pass your feedback on this to the right team though.

If you need anything else, let us know 🙂

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with signing up. We're glad to know you were able to figure out why you're ineligible for the offer. 

Suggested posts