Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

3 months premium at 6.99 v 0.99

Solved!

3 months premium at 6.99 v 0.99

I received an email from Spotify to upgrade to premium for 3 months at 6.99 (I was on Premium before), but my father received an email to get premium at 0.99 for 3 months (he was not on premium before). Why this difference and different treatment?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @ntsaoussis,

that's why he is getting this promotion: you and your father are in different situations.

He is getting a Premium subscription for the first time, while you have already signed up and you have probably already received a similar offer. That's all!

Have a nice day 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hello @ntsaoussis, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Offers have different targets and are dedicated to specific accounts, so not all of them can be available for everyone. In this case, this is the cheapest offer available to you.

If you have any other question, feel free to ask 🙂

Thanks and understood. But I am being "penalized" for having premium before, while my father is trying to be tempted to sign up at a much lower price...not fair...

Marked as solution

Hey @ntsaoussis,

that's why he is getting this promotion: you and your father are in different situations.

He is getting a Premium subscription for the first time, while you have already signed up and you have probably already received a similar offer. That's all!

Have a nice day 🙂

Suggested posts