Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

4mos free philippines

4mos free philippines

• My current plan is premium individual and saw an ad that says 4 mos free how does that work if I already pay monthly? I tried to read the T&C and it's kind of vague. and why does spotify lack customer service? is it really hard to ask or talk to someone for help from their customer service or there is no customer service at all? danng I pay for premium but danm..
1 Reply

Hey @31rzmaxztwl4z4pbcr6s,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community. 

The current 4 months Premium offer is for people that haven't tried Premium before - new subscribers. It's possible that you see the promotion for this on Spotify's home page when you're not logged in because the site can't track if you've had a subscriptions before. Sorry if that has caused any confusion!

If you're getting an error message when trying to redeem the offer - it means that you're not eligible.

This can also happen if you've paid for Premium in the past on another account with the same payment method or if your account was on Premium as member of a Family plan before. In those cases it won't be possible to activate any trial offer as well. For full information on the topic, check out this support article. 

Hope this clear things up. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you 🙂 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts