Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

7 Day Free Trial on phone that had Spotify previously

7 Day Free Trial on phone that had Spotify previously

I have bought a used phone from my brother, that has had and used the premium, I created an account and want to try the free trial but the app does not allow me! What can I do ??
1 Reply

Hi @poljsjzkdnr. Spotify’s introductory offers are intended to be a “low risk” way of giving a premium subscription a try to see if it’s the right fit for you. Because of this, introductory offers are intended for users that have not previously had a premium subscription, or another introductory offer.

Most commonly when the system informs you that you do not qualify for the offer, it is because your account has previously had premium, or your method of payment has previously been used for a subscription or introductory offer.

In your case, since you are using your own account, I would lean towards the payment method you are attempting to use has already been used by your brother. I would confirm this with him, and if that's not the case, please let me know and we can look into this some more. If your brother has indeed used that payment method before, then you will need to find an alternate method, otherwise you will, unfortunately, not be eligible for the trial.

Hope this clears things up. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns I might be able to assist you with. Cheers!

Suggested posts