Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

7 day free trial?

7 day free trial?

I just made a Spotify account I saw my friend had the 7 day free trial and I haven't got anything.
48 Replies

Are you using the mobile app or the desktop app?

From what I know, the 7 day free trial is only available when you download the mobile app for the first time. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Mobile app on a galaxy s5

From what I heard, you automatically get the free 7 day trial when you download the app for the first time.

Either that, or there should be a popup asking you if you want the trial.

Go into the app settings and see if there is a menu called "account".

It will tell you if you are currently on the premium trial, or the free plan.

MattSudaSpotify Star

There is not

Hmmmm... let me tag @Daniel to see if he can help.

He knows more about the Android app than I do.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Thank you sir

Hi there, This normally happens if you've already had a premium trial on the registered account. Do you know if you've previously had a trial?

If not, then you can contact support who will be able to check if it's an error and will be able to apply it for you. You can contact Spotify Support using the form here.

You will get an automated reply at first, however if you need to chase them just reply to the email as it does get monitored.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Ok thank you

@Eriktelles89 wrote:
Ok thank you

Hello!

I've taken a look at your account and you haven't had a trial before. 

If you head to https://www.spotify.com/premium/, are you able to get the free 30 day trial?

I don't have a credit card though and I just want to try the 7 day free trial

Do I have to cancel my free 7 day trial or does it end it's self ?

I have downloaded this app for the past 6 months now and I I have forgotten alot of my account information but this last one does not have a free trial like the rest did (mind you that this is a new account and it should automatically start the free trial)........u don't understand is there an update problem or what cause I should I have been done had the trial by now .....but nothing came through just want here some feed back

My birthday is coming up soon, Is there some sort of trial I can get that will let me use Offline Mode for atleast a day so I can play music at the party?

How do I get the free trial

This only works on specific hardware if u want a free 30 day trail www.spotify.com/premium

Will you automatically get charged after your 7 day trial is over?

This **bleep**s bull**bleep** **bleep** Spotify all I want is a 7 day free trial so I can listen to music on a long road trip because I'm not about to give you **bleep**s 10$ a month for free music **bleep** youtube reds better then this's **bleep** **bleep** you all

**bleep**k spotify

Suggested posts