Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

£99 for the year charge

£99 for the year charge

Hi,

ive just signed up for £99 for a year subscription. However as I was only charged my normal monthly subscription a couple of days ago will I get it refunded or am basically paying twice for December?

cheers

6 Replies

Hi, I was thinking of taking this offer and had considered the issue you've raised. It wasn't covered  in the Terms & Conditions so I contact Spotify support and they came back with: 

'You need first to cancel your subscription so that you can re-enter your payment details. Once you entered your payment details and pay for the 12 months subscription, it'll continue your Premium time with the same date as your previous billing.'

I'm not convinced, this shouldn't be neccessary, it should be handled automatically. If it is neccessary then there may be a few unhappy Spotify users.

Ok,

Seems a pretty ridiculous offer in that case if they can't just automatically renew. 

Ive emailed them to refund my payment....

Hello,

Could you please tell me how to email them ? I looked for their email adress but i could not find... thanks !

I did it through the contact seller tab on my PayPal page.

OK Thanks !

So, it was quite simple in the end. They got in touch with me.

My current monthly payments have now been paused, I'll have 12 months for £99 and then my original plan will resume. This is all done automatically.

Seems fair to me.

Suggested posts