Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

99p deal?

Solved!

99p deal?

I started a 7-day trial back in June with the advertisement popping up daily that afterwards I could get premium for 99p for three months. After my 7 days were up I signed up to premium but today I have been charged 9.99. Why am I getting the 99p deal advertised if I'm getting charged 9.99?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

The 99 cent's deal is for new spotify customer who have not tried premium from what you said you've already tried premium so you can't use the 99 cents deal that is why it charged you $9.99. The advertisement doesn't know that you had premium before.

Kind Regards

----------
Did you find this helpful? If so click the like button and accept this as a solution.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Marked as solution

The 99 cent's deal is for new spotify customer who have not tried premium from what you said you've already tried premium so you can't use the 99 cents deal that is why it charged you $9.99. The advertisement doesn't know that you had premium before.

Kind Regards

----------
Did you find this helpful? If so click the like button and accept this as a solution.

Personally I don't think it should advertise the 99p deal if you own premium or if you're on a premium trial as it implied I would have the deal when the 7 days were over. Seems like false advertising.

Also on my account it says I'm on a Premium Trial after paying the £9.99

Hello, KoRnyGx

It's not false advertising you were just too lazy to read everything the ad said.

Kind Regards

----------
25623i51A3569C317E3B8D.png

Hello, KoRnyGx

It's not false advertising you were just too lazy to read everything the ad said.

Kind Regards

----------

Wow ok there's no need to call me lazy. How rude.

You know what I will admit when I am wrong I do apologize I shouldn't have said that but you should always read the terms and conditions.

----------

And to be fair, I wasn't using the main website to sign up. I first downloaded it on my phone and the only option I had was the free 7-day trial that popped up, it wouldn't let me use the 99p deal as it only popped up after signing up.

Alright im going to forward you to the normal spotify support for your case. 

Click Here.

Kind Regards.

----------

Suggested posts