Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Abonelik

Solved!

Abonelik

Spotify duo uyelik planini turkiyeye getirirseniz cok iyi olur bence.  Gelmesini cok istiyorum.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @AtaolArslan,

Thanks for expressing interest in having Premium Family Duo in Turkey. 

We encourage you to post an Idea about this, so all the of the other users who are interested can go there and add their vote. The more votes an Idea gets, the more likely it is for it to get implemented.   

After thee Idea is created, users can go there and vote by clicking on +VOTE. Subscribing is also easy -  whoever wants to stay up to date should click on the three dots in the upper right corner next to the title 🙂  

Hope this helps! Let us know if there's anything else Spotify-related that we can lend you a helping hand with by opening another thread.

We're here for you!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi @AtaolArslan,

If you wish to submit a new idea, we recommend you check out this Spotify Answer. You can read more about how the Idea Exchange works here.

Hope you'll find this useful. Give us a shout if you have any other questions 🙂

XeniaModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @AtaolArslan,

Thanks for expressing interest in having Premium Family Duo in Turkey. 

We encourage you to post an Idea about this, so all the of the other users who are interested can go there and add their vote. The more votes an Idea gets, the more likely it is for it to get implemented.   

After thee Idea is created, users can go there and vote by clicking on +VOTE. Subscribing is also easy -  whoever wants to stay up to date should click on the three dots in the upper right corner next to the title 🙂  

Hope this helps! Let us know if there's anything else Spotify-related that we can lend you a helping hand with by opening another thread.

We're here for you!

PetyaModerator

Fikir olarak yayinlama nasil yapiliyor ben hic hic bilmiyorum. Siz mi yayinliyorsunuz acaba. Nasil olur.

Marked as solution

Hi @AtaolArslan,

If you wish to submit a new idea, we recommend you check out this Spotify Answer. You can read more about how the Idea Exchange works here.

Hope you'll find this useful. Give us a shout if you have any other questions 🙂

XeniaModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts