Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Access of Premium account from phone

Access of Premium account from phone

I signed up for a Premium account via the desktop app and under Settings it indicates that I have a Premium account.

I launched the Spotify app on my Android, logging in with the same Username/Password.  However, under the settings on the phone, it indicates that I have a free account.

In order to have Spotify on both devices, do I have to have a Family subscription, even though I am loggin in as the same person, or am I just doing something wrong?

4 Replies

Hi Thurston,

Once you have bought the premium subscription it should work on all your devices logged in with your account. Have you tried updating spotify or confirming it is up to date? Maybe try a reinstall or clear data and cache.

Good luck and let me know how it goes.

Best,
Jordan.

Thanks, but none of those suggestions worked.

Ok, I can only suggest you open a support ticket ( support.spotify.com ) and see if they can help.

Sorry about that!

Best,
Jordan.

SOLVED
I contacted tech support and learned that, despite entering payment information for Premium, I'm still considered to be in the 7 day trial period, so my PC and Android both are giving me indications to upgrade.  That is supposed to go away when I hit the 8th day and the charge is actually entered.

Suggested posts