Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accidentally getting premium on second account

Accidentally getting premium on second account

Hello, I bought a Premium subscription for a student yesterday, it's pretty much authentication and stuff.
The problem is, I got the subscription to the wrong account. 🤷‍♂️
I have 2 accounts, I haven't used one for a long time and it is empty, so there is no list in the account. Only the extension of the e-mail addresses of these two accounts is different, the rest is exactly the same.
Since I haven't logged in and out for a very long time, I got confused which e-mail belongs to which account.
As a result, my account that I use and which contains thousands of music remained Free, while my account that I did not use became "Premium for students", the 8.99/month one.
I'm left like that. I thought I'd contact support, but I couldn't find a suitable category in the support section either.
I would be glad if you help. I really don't want to bother to move thousands of music one by one to another account.

3 Replies

Hey, @AdemKayabutSecond 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing it, but don't worry. You can contact the Customer Support team to get help with it. Just go on there and choose the best channel for you and explain your issue or doubt. Someone will help you as soon as possible.

Just for your information, the Customer Support team usually replies within 24-48 hours by email.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter or message Spotify Cares on Facebook.

Stay awesome!

If you have further questions or if you need anything else, let me know! I'd love to help!

Regards,
Luan

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I sent an e-mail, but it's been 3 days and still no response. I wish I could meet a person live.

Hey again @AdemKayabutSecond,

Thanks for letting us know!

You should get an answer soon, but considering the wait time, you may also try contacting support via another channel or send one more email.
In any case, do not worry, there should be a fix for this and very soon all should be well 🙂

Keep us posted!

Thanks.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts