Country

Uk

Device

Sony xperia x compact 

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Hi! 

Yesterday spotify(app) informed me it was having issues processing my subscription payment. Naturally i followed the instructions and re-added my payment details onto my account. I now notice that my subscription has moved from premium to premium family and I've been charged an additional £5 this month! 

Is there any way to get the £5 refunded, I'm not entirely sure how or why my subscription plan moved! 

2 Replies

Hi there, if I where you I should contact sporify via the contact form. I think that gives you the best hope of getting your money refunded. 

Hope this helps.

Hi @mikey1ee7, thanks for writing!

I guess you can definetely get a refund. I suggest you get in touch with the Spotify Cares staff - They'll be happy to help you further with this.

There are a few ways to contact them. One is via Twitter - just send them a Direct Message @SpotifyCares.

Another great way is to use the Facebook support. Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares. They generally reply very quickly.

If you don't want to use the social media channels, you can fill out the online contact form. Make sure to reply to the automated email you'll receive directing you back to the help pages, even if it's from a no-reply. Support usually gets back within a day or two.

Let me know if this helps!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts