Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account set to free, But i have Premium Family for 2 years

Account set to free, But i have Premium Family for 2 years

I have had a premium account for more then 2 years. I was charged on 28th of May for my Monthly fee

Today my account turned into a free acount without my doing. The account is not associated with a facebook or anyother platform. I have followed instructions changed my PW, log off etc. Nothing helped.

I received an email from spotity About the Change for the value added tax, can this be the reason for the wrong handling of my account?

2 Replies

Hey there @MarkusGebert

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

Is it possible that you're logged in to the wrong Spotify account? Sometimes Spotify users create more than one account for different reasons. In such a case you might have both free and Premium accounts. If you're accidentally logged in to your free account, you won't be able to see Premium features. We suggest you head to this help page and check the troubleshooting steps for finding other accounts.

Keep in mind that changes in the VAT can't result in the cancellation of your Premium plan. The subscription may only stop if you manually cancel it or if a payment is unsuccessful. In this case it'd also be a good idea if you reach out to your payment service provider. They can confirm for you if the transaction you processed went through or if the payment wasn’t successful.

Keep us posted! We'll be here if you have any questions.  

There seems to be a Problem with the last payment. But my bank cannot see any issue at their site. 

there is enough cash in my account and others debits went through with out any Problems. It seems that Spotify has a Problem with their Banking. This is why i thought that the cange in VAT was the cause.

Suggested posts