Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accused of chargeback

Accused of chargeback

Spotify had recently disabled my account accusing me of a charge back that never occurred. Support reactivated my account but removed my paid for premium package. I have gone in circles with support for three days now and they refuse to either return my premium service or refund the money I spent. I'm extremely disappointed in Spotify's customer service and their refusal to respond with anything other than a canned message telling me to resubscribe. They think I am going to pay double for this month due to their mistake, quiet frankly that is insulting. I'm now on a flight and have none of my offline songs. I see on these forums that many people have had this issue so I want to warn anyone who is subscribing to Spotify that at any time they can falsely accuse you of charging back and steal your money.

3 Replies

Hello, and welcome to the community.

Spotify takes this kind of complaint seriously. I'd suggest emailing them via the contact form so they can look into this and decide what action to take.

Hope this helps.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey! Not sure if you're still in this Community, but I just wanted to check whether you had this resolved & if so- what did they say/do?

Thanks

Hey @DeMoovia,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

If your posting in relation to an account chargeback as well, you can follow the steps provided in my last reply for more information as well as the next steps to take.

If you have a different concern, please start a new topic in the Community here.

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts