Premium

Country

United States

Device

Samsung Galaxy S10+/PC

Operating System

Android 9/Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Everywhere I've looked I'm seeing that this issue was supposedly "fixed for everyone" but no matter what browser or device I use I keep getting hit with page not found on the signup.hulu.com/spotify-callback page when I choose that I already have a hulu account. My hulu subscription is currently deactivated and I've been eligible for the offer for a while so I don't understand what seems to be the issue.

7 Replies

Hey @Yojimbo93, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear this.

To confirm and help you further, can you let me know if you're on the Premium plan, and if you changed your plan, canceled or updated your payment method?

Keep me posted 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I'm on the Premium plan and I haven't made any changes to it recently, payment method is still the same and I've been actively paying my membership. 

opera_2019-09-25_22-23-11.png

Hey @Yojimbo93,

Thanks for checking.

And to confirm, you're not getting access to Hulu? Could you try activate your Hulu plan by going to the Your Services page here?

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Right, when I try to activate, it asks me if I have a hulu account or not, and no matter which option I select the next page I get simply says page not found. 

Screenshot_20190926-092057_Chrome.jpg

Hey @Yojimbo93

Thanks for getting back to me with the screenshot.

The reason you're not seeing the option to include Hulu with your Spotify plan is because this deal has ended. There is more info on this here.

I hope this helps 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Here's the thing, I already have the premium with hulu plan. My problem isn't that I can't get the plan, it's that the plan isn't allowing me to make use of it. 

Hey @Yojimbo93,

OK, got it 🙂

Since the offer is no longer available, it's not possible to link your Hulu and Spotify accounts or switch which Hulu account is linked to Spotify. This explains why you're seeing this error message no matter which option you select.

I hope this helps 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts