Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Other] Partner can't login to Duo, even though we live at same address-international

[All Platforms][Other] Partner can't login to Duo, even though we live at same address-international

I have upgraded to a Premium Duo account with my partner. We live together in Vietnam, but my account is registered in the USA because I established the account years ago when in the USA, I am a US citizen and only have bank accounts there for payment. When I send the invitation to him and he tries to login by adding an address in Vietnam that exactly matches the address that I entered (the location of our home in Vietnam), it says we need to live at the same address. This doesn't make sense and I will need to cancel if the problem can't be solved. Please help.

1 Reply

Hi there @maladjustoid,

thanks for reaching out !

For a Premium Duo account to work properly, both subscribers should have their own account registered in the same country and address.

In this case, Spotify cannot identify a match as one account is set in the US and the other in Vietnam.

The fact is that you're entering the same address however, in different countries.

You can read all about the plan on this support page.

Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

Suggested posts