Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Playlists] Remove adverts for podcasts from my Release Radar playlist

[All Platforms][Playlists] Remove adverts for podcasts from my Release Radar playlist

Whilst listening to my Release Radar playlist this morning I found there was an advert in the playlist for "'Transmissions' The Definitive Story of New Order & Joy Division". Why was this? I pay for Spotify so I don't have to listen to adverts, and I don't want them appearing as tracks in my playlist whilst I'm working out.

This was an actual track in my Release Radar playlist- not a pop up image or none listed audio advert and it was 2 min long.
I don't subscribe to this podcast, I don't want podcasts popping up in my Release Radar and I definitely don't want adverts for podcasts in my Release Radar.

1 Reply

Hey kinglambert,

Head over to this idea & vote to get the ads removed. Share with any Spotify friends so we can give this momentum. It's been posted/suggested for a couple of years now and still hasn't been addressed because each idea keeps getting marked as inactive... so we have to keep voting from scratch each time.

[All Platforms] No Ads in Podcasts for Spotify Pre... - The Spotify Community 

Suggested posts