Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Allowing customers to have three months of £3.99 payments.

Allowing customers to have three months of £3.99 payments.

When you first start off your spotifiy obsession with your free account you see an ad about a 30 day trail to try premium. During that trail you see another ad talking about having 3 months of £3.99 before you start to pay £9.99. However, recently I found out that if you are on the trail and you then pay for preium that 3 month deal doesn't apply to you. For me I think this is wrong and it should be available for everyone even they are on a trail or not. For me, I was able to pay £3.99 for the first month and then the following month it was £9.99 in which I didn't get the deal because I was on the trail. If you think this should be changed so that no matter what trail etc your on, you should still be eligiable to have the 3 month deal of £3.99 payments before paying the orginally price of £9.99 then please comment below 🙂 

1 Reply

Hey @amyharleyquinn, welcome to the Community!

Users who already have redeemed a trial won't be eligible for certain offers in the future. If you redeemed a 30-day trial on your account a few days before an offer you were eligible for launched, let us know.

We'll see what we can do.

Suggested posts