Individual Premium

Country

South Korea

Device

Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra

Operating System

Android 12

My Question or Issue

I've received an email where it's said that my payment is failed, though the amount of money was deducted from the credit card. I guess it's because of my expiration date (it's 9/2022) but I can't understand the deduction of the funds (by the way, deduction is not shown in receipts list.) Will my money come back or will my Premuim still work? Or if I change my payment methods, will Premium deduct my money again? I'm confused, so please, help me if you can.

3 Replies

Hi there @r_ratmir_r,

Thanks for the post.

If a payment to Spotify has failed, but the sum was deducted from your bank account, it should be automatically refunded by the system.

Note that if your payment has failed, your Premium will end 30 days after your last payment. 

It would be good if you check your bank account if the amount has been refunded and update the payment method with a non-expiring one on your Spotify account.

Keep us posted on how you get on with this.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Oh, ok, thank you. It worked! Thanks again!

Hey @r_ratmir_r,

Thank you for keeping in contact.

We're glad to know that everything is resolved by now. We appreciate the time you took reporting that payment issue and for confirming when it was resolved.

In case you need anything else, remember that we're just a post away.

Cheers!

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts