Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

An unwanted Spotify subscription

An unwanted Spotify subscription

Hey everyone,

A friend of mine got a problem, basically she bought a Spotify Premium for 3 months, cuz it was discounted. So the Premium status finished around 18 august 17'. She wanted to cancel the subscription before the date. But then the info popped out that her Premium is unactive. She tried to log in few times, but it was the same msg everytime. So she deleted an account.

Now, after half a year, she found out that she has to pay around 25$ for subscription, which she didnt use it, and thought it was cancelled. So the question is, is it possible to get back money from the 18th of August till now?

If you have any question, feel free to ask. Thank you for your replies.

1 Reply

Hi there,

sorry to hear about this however the spotify premium should cancel any form of payment as soon after the user asked for the premium to have been cancelled. Are you sure your friend may have not made 2 accounts maybe one linked to facebook etc?. If not then i believe your best solution would be to escalate the solution to the helpdesk so if you click here you will be redirected to the helpdesk.

Sorry again:(

if you liked this reply don't hesitate to drop a kudos and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me

Suggested posts