Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Arbitration Process Failure

Arbitration Process Failure

Last month, I filed an arbitration case against Spotify, because I have been unable to resolve a dispute related to a gift card. I followed all the instructions in Section 14 of the Terms & Conditions for Gift Cards, which you can read here:

https://www.spotify.com/us/legal/gift-card/

Yesterday I received a letter from the American Arbitration Association stating that Spotify has not paid the applicable administrator fees and arbitrator compensation. The letter says that Spotify has to pay $3050 to the American Arbitration Association by August 2. If they do not comply, then the American Arbitration Association can refuse to administer any other cases, and Spotify will have to remove all references to the American Arbitration Association from their terms and conditions.

I have attached copies of the letters I have received. The first letter clearly states that the business has to pay $3050 by July 18. The second letter says they did not receive the payment.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve this problem?

How can I get Spotify to do what it says in the letter from the American Arbitration Association? Is there an option in the menu, under "subscription," or maybe under "apps," or something that I am missing, where I can click on a button that says <Make Spotify Pay Arbitration Fees>?

I expect this post to be deleted very soon. Spotify does not want the whole world to know that they are a bunch of scumbags who think the rules don't apply to them.

3 Replies

Here is the second letter

I cannot post new messages or replies. I think the mods are blocking my account

Hmmm.... no one has responded to this post. What a surprise!

Spotify's dispute resolution process is very simple, and very effective. They ignore written communications from the customer, and then they ignore written communications from the American Arbitration Association. Resolved!

Suggested posts