Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Are spotify only requiring payments every 6 month now?

Are spotify only requiring payments every 6 month now?

I just updated my credit card info and noticed that spotify will draw it's next monthly payment from me 6th of december 2019. That's awsome, does that mean the price is down to like 218 NOK/year? That's awsome! You gotta advertise that! It'll gain you alot of customers! Yea, nah, I know that's not the case, but I expect you guys to get the dates right according to local standards. It's actually quite easy. All around the world you use either year/month/date or date/month/year, and then you got the US unable to follow standards, making it month/date/year. Please stick the the SI way, or at least make it follow the local way. This might be confusing. Remember, most people live outside the US.
spotify.jpg
2 Replies

@javr wrote:

"Remember, most people live outside the US."

Wait... are you saying there are more people living outside the United States than inside the United States?

Where did you get such a silly idea?

๐Ÿ˜›

Hi. It is good to know that. But here in Qatar monthly you need to pay. So far i dont have confirmation that i need to pay monthly because i am still not premium. I hope someday i will be premium account๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿฅ‚โœŒ๏ธ

Suggested posts