Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Audiobooks with premium?

Audiobooks with premium?

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. About an hour ago I turned on my Spotify for Android app and was given a banner notification about audiobooks. When I clicked on it I was shown a screen saying that just for having Spotify premium I would now be able to listen to all my favorite Audiobooks for the $9.99 a month I'm already paying to listen to music. At the bottom of the screen there was a green get it now button. Before I clicked the button I acadentially hit back on my phone and was returned to the main screen of the android app. As far as I can tell all of this was in app. What I'm wondering is a) is this a scam? Because if it is you have people messing with us in app and b) if it's not a scam is there any way for me to get this audio book offer back?

Thanks.
2 Replies

Hey @BookBeats

I haven't seen this popup before, but I know you can get to the audiobooks section by going to Browse--> Genres & Moods > Word (it is near the bottom of the browse page)

The selection is not as big as audibles,com but there are lots of audiobook listening material there.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I got this same popup yesterday, but when I hit the button to try it out, it told me that this service wasn't available in my area or something to that extent. Trying to find more information now..

Suggested posts